BRISBANE ROOFING SOLUTIONS ROOF COATINGS
Brisbane Roofing Solutions offer professional and affordable roof coatings Brisbane & Gold Coast.
Is Your Roof Leaking?
Brisbane Roofing Solutions offer a fantastic range of affordable solutions to fix your leaking roof. Our leaking roof solutions include:
- Weatherproof Roof Coatings
- Waterproof Roofing Membranes
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Restoration
What are the benefits of Roof Coatings?
The benefit of roof coatings is that they add an additional layer of protection to a finished
roof. Roof coatings enhance your roof’s ability to remain undamaged from rain, hail, wind and sunlight.
A roof coating is usually in the form of a thin membrane that seals the materials used to create the roof, effectively establishing a barrier between the elements and the actual roof. When applied correctly, roof coatings can add years to the life of just about any type of roof.
BRISBANE ROOFING SOLUTIONS USE GLOBALCOTE SYSTEMS FOR ALL ROOF COATINGS
The extreme flexibility and bridging capability of Globalcote waterproof membranes make them the ideal choice for both roof renovations and roof restorations, as well as new work.
These specially formulated surface coatings will protect exterior surfaces much longer than conventional acrylic coatings. Australian Made, they are designed to suit Australian conditions, and uniquely formulated to make them durable and manufactured to last. Globalcote Roof Coatings are PERFECT to protect your roof against the Queensland climate.
The Globalcote range is 100% Acrylic, low VOC and environmentally friendly, completely waterproof and dirt repellent, keeping cleaning to a minimum. Research has shown that pure acrylic coatings have the best resistance properties to ultra violet light and greater durability.
The Globalcote waterproof membrane range:
- exhibits excellent elongation when tested throughout a range of ageing conditions and UV exposure as described in the AS/NZ 4858.2004 standards;
- is tough, durable and highly flexible allowing it to withstand the elements of weathering;
- has self cross linking technology providing low dirt pickup and is self cleaning;
- resists fungi and algae growth;
- is vapour permeable allowing building structures to breath, reducing the accumulation of gasses and moisture vapour;
- has low water absorption and in combination with its tough film properties reduces carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion, protecting building structures from corrosion;
- has resistance to cyclic movement. It is able to withstand crack bridging of hair line, shrinking and stress cracks that may appear after the Globalcote application process has been completed. It also allows for thermal expansion and contraction of a building;
- is suitable for use where harsh climatic changes are expected;
- is laboratory proven to show no signs of deterioration – remains flexible and crack free; and
- has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
GET YOUR ROOF COATING QUOTE TODAY!
Call and chat with us on 07 3276 1546 about an obligation free quote! Our prices are affordable and our roof coating are all backed by a FULL 10 YEAR WARRANTY.