Brisbane Roof Coatings
Brisbane Roofing Solutions offer professional and affordable roof coatings to homes from the Gold Coast to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Roof Coating Benefits
The benefit of roof coatings is that they add an additional layer of protection to a finished roof.
Roof coatings enhance your roof’s ability to remain undamaged from rain, hail, wind and sunlight.
A roof coating is usually in the form of a thin membrane that seals the materials used to create the roof, effectively establishing a barrier between the elements and the actual roof. When applied correctly, roof coatings can add years to the life of just about any type of roof.
BRISBANE ROOFING SOLUTIONS USE GLOBALCOTE SYSTEMS FOR ALL ROOF COATINGS
The extreme flexibility and bridging capability of Globalcote waterproof membranes make them the ideal choice for both roof renovations and roof restorations, as well as new work.
These specially formulated surface coatings will protect exterior surfaces much longer than conventional acrylic coatings. Australian made, they are designed to suit Australian conditions. They are uniquely formulated to make them durable and manufactured to last. Globalcote Roof Coatings are PERFECT to protect your roof against the Queensland climate.
The Globalcote Elastacote Membrane Coating is a water-based 100% acrylic coating ideal for use in extreme weather conditions typical in the southern hemisphere.
The Globalcote waterproof membrane range:
- exhibits excellent elongation when tested throughout a range of ageing conditions and UV exposure as described in the AS/NZ 4858.2004 standards;
is tough, durable and highly flexible allowing it to withstand the elements of weathering;
- has self cross-linking technology providing low dirt pick up and is self-cleaning;
resists fungi and algae growth;
- is vapour permeable allowing building structures to breathe, reducing the accumulation of gasses and moisture vapour;
- has low water absorption and in combination with its tough film properties reduces carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion, protecting building structures from corrosion;
- has resistance to cyclic movement. It is able to withstand crack bridging of hairline, shrinking and stress cracks that may appear after the Globalcote application process has been completed. It also allows for thermal expansion and contraction of a building;
- is suitable for use where harsh climatic changes are expected;
- is laboratory proven to show no signs of deterioration – remains flexible and crack free;
- has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Our team of roofing experts are always here to assist you with your enquiry. Feel free to give us a call during business hours or to send your details and we will be in touch shortly!